2013年1月9日星期三

burberry coats outlet instant change fashionable pretty girl

Shu Zihao pretends to be angry and said: "if you're so kind with me then, I get angry!"burberry outlet Bear Lapel is more than, the mood also relaxed a lot of, she picked up her bag said with a smile: "Zi Hao, you still smile looks better oh!"Then, she opened the door, but in burberry is time to say good night, but Shu Zihao then stopped.

His words back, hands also by way of burberry coat grips.burberry hesitated for a moment, to shut the door, asked softly: "Zi Hao, do you have something to say to me?"Shu Zihao eyes flash of complex color, a moment later, burberry said at last: "when you agree to cooperate in the development of marketing that moment, whether you have decided to forget?"

His voice is very light but will make burberry bags body quivers, smile also freeze on his lips."I know to make you forget a person is not easy, but I really want to know,http://www.burberryoutletusaxr.com/ how far away from my happiness, I want to protect you, love you, give you a lifetime of happiness!"

没有评论:

发表评论