2013年1月22日星期二

fashion trends for chi hair color products on sale

"Damn, in the end is who so much courage and actually dare ran to get the bedroom inside to play tricks! Etc. chi straightener check out the never Qingrao!"Heard chi mouth up, satirical laughed: Do not you do it? '"Of course not, I do!" Blurted replied, walked up to the eye the chi pair of anger burning, Lengchen the tone immediately put down, "Woman, this has nothing to do with me, I really do not know censer there will be a Sensation grass, you have to believe me! "

"Woman, are you going where?" chi hair straightener hurriedly pulled her arm, hastily argued, "Woman, this is really me not the slightest relationship! I swear to God, absolutely not inside the ovens incorporation Sensation grass! "Paused, he then said: "chi, you are not now before know me! You know, if you want your words to my personality, rather forcibly occupied, also resolved to impossible aphrodisiacs such ignoble the means! "

Hearing him say, chi iron screwed eyebrow a thought comes in really as he said. Evildoer before cable Huan, which one is not strong on?"How not believe me?" Deeply looked her in the eyes, and a look solemnly said, "I chi not say how open and aboveboard can never do such a despicable thing again, I If you do, you must dare to admit, absolutely not conceal it! "

没有评论:

发表评论