2013年1月31日星期四

ghd mk4 straighteners give me the chance

"What's the matter with you?"Small eyes eyebrows a little ruffled, suspected to be looked at me ghd nz."We have to eat something good?You have a look your face, must be hungry, eat something first matter, speak slowly."He moved.Just then, go with him, tell GHD, he is still a heavy meal, after this is perhaps the last supper.I will follow him, is a step away, walked.

"Well toms outlet," he happy voice raises, "noodles is the fastest, and taste, if I am tired, also eat noodles."Corner is a small shop, which turns on a light, he chose the curtain had a look at the ghd, then go back to waved to me, I went in.This is a small store, the store is small, tables and chairs are very common, clean is clean, there has been some civilian dressed people sit or, or eat, my nervous heart relax slightly.The second attack on GHD two: "Sir, sit here, keep the window, just wipe the table clean."We sat down, GHD asks what the surface is like water, two newspaper up: "a cut dough, silk chicken noodles, seafood, fish, bamboo shoots with Tong leather meat, boiled, material pouring shrimp dry noodles, fried eel noodles fish, bamboo shoots, volume spicy noodles, flowers piece surface......"Huzhou, I this is not GHD know, two newspaper and so fast, I heard dizziness, let GHD look at me a copy.He said a few words to the left, then sing the second.

He left us, I relaxed sitting, heart still contemplate and tell him the truth.He has a face smile, and looked at me, suddenly stood up and said you to wait for me, went back to ghd purple.What did he do?I have some nervous.For a while, but he turned in from behind, holding a dripping water blue handkerchief I said: "well, hand wipe good to eat, look at your face, almost into the cat."

没有评论:

发表评论